neelam rai is....

Sunday, January 4, 2009

stupid teenage love is so... ugh



"You Can Be My Sun And My Moon, Or The Stars In My Sky.... BUT YOU CAN'T BE MY GIRLFRIEND!"

THIS, is exactly how i feel like ur acting towards me. i mean WTF? apparently you love me. but not enough to make a move?
this is getting super annoying... but for some strange reason unknown to me. I'm willing to put up with it.
alex, cassie, and pretty much every other person i know except courtney thinks i should just forget you ever existed.
easier said then done my friends. you think i havent tried? OF COURSE I HAVE, but i FAILED. you are forever stuck in my heart and my brain. 
i've discovered an important fact about us too. we will never be able to be "just friends" ever.. its just not gonna happen. cus we have wayyyy too much history and memories... 
so either we're together.. or not in each others lives at all. cus theres no way i'd be able to get over you if you popped up everywhere.. and on my msn. 
personally i hope for the former. but i dunno.. the way things have been going or more precisely not going, i dont think it's gonna happen unless there is some sort of miracle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

+-=


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones