neelam rai is....

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

you are sooo pissing me off.

i want you to fucking leave my house.. and like never come back..
i feel like this isn't my house anymore with you here... you're always poking your head into the room, touchin my stuff, for fucks sake, go get a fucking job, move out and don't come to visit.
this is bullshit, stop whining, and if i happen to make myself something to eat and i don't make any for you, don't goddamned get a look of disappointment on your face. you have hands, and if i can make it myself so can you.
fuck, and stop hoggin the TV, don't intrude on my conversations and please for my sanity stop telling me random shit about your boring ass non-productive day where you sat on your ASS infront of the tv.
i especially hate it when you come upstairs and make yourself something to eat and leave the kitchen looking like a tornado hit it, and then leave it to suman to clean up your mess.
she's a 12 year old kid, who goes to school, is in sports and like a million other activities and you add cleaning your mess to her when you have no job, and all the time in the world to be able to fucking pick up after yourself?
my god, grow up you half-assing, drug addicted, alcoholic failure.
asshole.
also, what kind of person can't put their own dishes into the dishwasher? fuck.

+-=


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones