neelam rai is....

Sunday, January 18, 2009

some confessions.. of a teenage drama dork

okay, im gonna admit this to myself and anyone else who happens to read this.
yes i do still love you. 
BUT, and this is the most important part, i don't want to be in a relationship with you
cus you've pretty much gone and destroyed my heart twice now. 
i honestly don't think i could manage a third time. 
it's like im damned if im with you or not.
it makes no difference cus i KNOW that you'd do something to hurt me again if we got back together
theres no question, and im sure as hell not willing to take the risk, there's way too much to lose
like my dignity, my heart and my god given sanity.

and APPARENTLY
you "like someones else now, and shit's different" and "its over now"
well no shit sherlock... you think i don't know you at all!
of course you like someone else.. thats just who you are. 
and it's been over since november... wat you thought i didnt think it was permanent?
well i did. until you'd randomly come around and tell me that we belong together and how you hate it when we're apart.
you made me unsure. and im mad at myself for taking the bait and thinking i would benefit in some way instead of just having the hook ripped out of my mouth and being thrown back into the water.

seeing you randomly doesnt help, but im glad we don't go to the same school, cus that would be fucking hell

i talked to matt. that was kinda...  i dunno... weird/comforting
i missed talking to him a lot...
we're gonna hang out soon, my mom and me are gonna go over to his place, our moms haven't seen each other in like 6 months and are dying to.
its gonna be fun :)
me and matty, like old times.

urr me, seb and cassie! downtown on the 31st, its gonna rock.

between me and the internet whores that read this blog...
i kinda maybe sorta like 2-3 guys... 
too much variety at semi.. i swear. lol
plus i think one of them likes me back.. :)
haha jen knows about this one... 


this is Miss Informer, signing off

and here: Is Sperm Nutritious?
You are what you eat. In this case, it is somewhat true, as sperm contains important genetic
material. But sperm, despite its important load, is not particularly nutritious or fattening. The
average ejaculate, about one teaspoon, contains between two and three hundred million
sperm. Total calories: about five. These calories are derived from protein, including enzymes
and sugars (mainly fructose) secreted into semen by the prostate gland to provide the sperm
with the energy to swim.
Other good stuff found in semen includes water, vitamin C, citric acid, phosphate,
bicarbonates, zinc, and prostaglandins. A veritable breakfast of champions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

+-=


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones