neelam rai is....

Saturday, January 3, 2009

IB dying

so i hate IB... so much that it almost hurts
i've come to realize that this is not a program for smart ppl
its a program for studious ppl, so if you can't study for hours on end then you need not apply
god im so screwed... 
i've decided to take a complete fail in IB math
and just do math 11 and 12 principles in summer school
it should work out quite nicely 
and the rest of the classes? i can handle those..
and hey, maybe i'll get a decent mark on my math exam and just reapply the second semester 

so i just wanna put this out there. 
i come home from school everyday... go to the office in my house... sit at my desk. and stare at my homework for hours and hours.. without ever starting it. and then go to sleep
i think i have officially become an IB zombie... i have no will or drive to suceed in this god forsaken program.

1 comment:

  1. wow wow, I like yours blog, don't tire of the eye look into, and wish to see the best software, visiting my blog. I hope the you will become my friend to each other convert the information, and I of yours ngelink blog in my blog, please me too.

    ReplyDelete

+-=


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones