neelam rai is....

Saturday, January 31, 2009

it's never enough to say "im sorry", its never enough to say "i care"



Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww


ok. so i can't go get my contacts until Feb. 10th, and im gonna go get my haircut tomorrow. 
i really need to clean my room.. and i have no idea why i havent already started... gruzzzzzzzzz

I SERIOUSLY CANNOT WAIT UNTIL MONDAY!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!



you know what i just realized... this quote rly makes sense to me now. you never cared.
"if you love someone, let him go, and if he returns, he's yours, but if he doesn't, then he was never yours to begin with"
i let you go. and you never came back. shows how much you really loved me.. unless that is.. you think that YOU let me go.. which is not the case my dear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

+-=


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones