neelam rai is....

Thursday, January 22, 2009

im currently eating dark chocolate... my god this is good

ok, now that i have finished reading all of my friends' blog updates it is time to write my blog of the day, not that i feel obligated, but still, i like that i blog almost everyday.
today was a foggy day, full of stupid mistakes like forgetting my french homework in the printer and getting the steak wrap at lunch today(gag me.. they put celery in it. my goodness) 
plus i had to walk in the cold to get to my bus which was also cold and then coldly walked home in the freezing cold.
but the bus was pretty cool because terry sat with me and low and behold cindy got on after a few stops, soo we had a nice long chat about IB Banquet at 2nd semester classes, and then jake got on board, we talked to him about the ghetto-ness of Semi compared to that of QE

Semi is an older school, kinda dumpy with lots of rich to upper-middle class students
QE is a newer school, pretty nice looking with lots of middle to middle-lower class students.
i fall into the mid to upper middle class. but thats besides the point.
QE is ghetto because the kids act like they are gangsters, most of them are Punjabi and that adds to this "ghunda" atmosphere. btw that word means thug in punjabi.

uhhh yea, i need to get to some schooling. World literature anyone? oh yes, its time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

+-=


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones