neelam rai is....

Friday, January 16, 2009

when you stopped missing me is when i stopped missing you

SOOooo i've been awake since 2am...
and im super duper not tired yet..
i think i may end up dying from this weirdness
uhh i had sushi today
it was very yummyful
considering i don't like sushi...
my hair feels very nice today... but somehow i managed to get it caught in my TELEPHONE whilst talking to ma mere... 
my watch feels very heavy on wrist right now
plus my obliques are sore from yesterday...
i can't laugh.. it hurts

my bedroom is in serious dis-array... i think i need a maid...
i think everyone in IB should get a free maid... that would decrease stress levels and increase productivity substantially

uh i met an old guy on the bus today and talked to him for like 40 mins.. his name was paul. and he's 70 years old, he has a daughter who is a registered nurse in california and he was a hippy back when he and his wife raised her up.
he told me about this show called lockedup.. or something along those lines about pyshcotic killers and white supremacists and rapists and stuff, he told me i would find it interesting to watch it because i want to be a psychiatrist. he was cool
he also told me to look up this psychiatrist named Carl Younge, and that he was better than Freud(i think i spelled this wrong, but w.e.)

uhh while i was on the bus, like the last 20 mins it took everything i have not to throw up.. 
i dunno why but i felt uber nauseated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

+-=


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones