neelam rai is....

Monday, January 5, 2009

i hate this bull

next time i decide to not put my earrings in for like two months.. someone please, PLEASE remind me that it hurts like a bitch when you have to force the earrings through the healing flesh....
god.
now for my first day back at school. well it was actually pretty good. quite funny infact when me and Kyaelim talked about sex for like the entire double block of english...
i informed her and dylan and ramon that you should never double wrap. Chasta told me to come out for rugby and Kyaelim told me a story that made me wanna shoot the idiots that teach sex ed.
uhmm after school i was gonna go get my Learners permit... but i just happened to forget all of my identification and wallet at home.. so that didnt work out so well.. then i had to wait for like 35 mins in the snow for the bus to come.. stupid shortcuts... i should have known that taking the long way would have taken less time.. stupid fucking 351.

and now some life altering news has completely ruined my future.
yay me... now im gonna go pretend like im okay infront of my family and then ... i dunno.
get over it.
cus right now im soo fucking pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

+-=


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones