neelam rai is....

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

up yours

my parents are soo god-damned lucky that i would never swear at them
I AM SO ANGRY.
if i wanted your silly, pointless little lecture i would have asked.
i don't need or want your opinion. i want to be left alone. and i want what i want.
no questions asked. i am a stubborn little bitch when it comes to what i want when i want it. 
i will be a brat no matter what my age is. 
and no it doesn't matter how mature i normally am. i will have my fucking teenager moments.
don't ask me to calm down. or comply with your wishes. because i will do the opposite. 
always. 
you know me well enough to not give me any sort of ultimatum. 
cus i will do the punishment without question rather then give in. ever.
i will not apologize. 
or give you what you asked for.
i will be an annoying, immature, aggravating little brat until my last screaming breath if it means
sticking to my guns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

+-=


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones