neelam rai is....

Sunday, February 22, 2009

i'm dancing barefoot, some strange music drives me.

i can't believe i didn't see that coming.
a week tops before it happens
and im blocked.. that's very uncool.

someone wants me to hang with him.. and a friend.. but by "hang" i do not mean hang out...
not gonna happen.. and if you get what i'm talking about... SHHHHHHHHH

i think i trusted you with much to much.. and ur not proving to me that i should have
in fact i think you did the exact opposite of what i asked..
so if im right. and you did what i think you did.
then i don't think i can forgive you. ever.
its too big of a deal. this is not some small things that i can just let slide..
so i hope for the sake of all my other friends.. and my reputation.. you didn't say anything.

1 comment:

+-=


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones