neelam rai is....

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

digging a tunnel to china, oh please please keep me sane.

im in serious pissed off mode right now. i dunno what exactly it is thats bugging me... but it is
and when i figure out what it is, i hope i can fix it. the painters are in... and if you don't know 
what that means then go away. i already told cassie this. but i think the rest of the world should 
also know. i feel like scratching someones face off, and if someone says one thing that is off, i 
will snap. and it will not be pretty. i can't seem to concentrate on anything and my mind is being 
very slow, and one-track only. small things are upsetting me, and i don't want anyone to talk to 
me.especially if its to tell me their problems. i hate it when ppl tell me their problems when im 
having my own. just keep them too yourself, or write a blog like me. don't bother me with your 
every little problem, or big ones either. when im in a good mood i'm all ears, but don't even come
near me with problems if im in a bad mood, cus i will not have anything to say to you, and i will 
be using all my will power to not snap at you. 

sometimes i'm so happy that i can barely contain myself, and then days like this come around...

No comments:

Post a Comment

+-=


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones