neelam rai is....

Saturday, February 28, 2009

i do stupid things.

there are a few things about me that make no sense.
like the fact that when people start telling me i'm making a mistake, or that i should or shouldn't do something, i do the opposite, even if i know that it's not a good choice. 
i will literally do exactly what they don't want me to do just cus i don't want to listen to their advice or in some cases nagging. i know that they have my best intentions at heart. but i get pig-headed, stupid and stubborn. i've been doing this since i was little. my parents would tell me to do something over and over and over again, so i'd do the opposite just to spite them.
and now.. well i do it to my friends. and im not proud of it
but the more you tell me to do something, or not to do it.. makes me want to do the complete opposite...
i can't explain why. i just do it without thinking about how it may effect me later.


2 comments:

  1. Neelam, I think you should do something stupid today!
    In fact, you should do something stupid everyday!!!
    Just cause its so stupid that you never do anything stupid, you're just far too smarty!

    Does that help? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. so in the interest of behavioural science you have to ignore everything everyone tells you and listen to everyones advice

    ReplyDelete

+-=


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones