neelam rai is....

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

i won't sleep a wink, i will turn to drink wondering what you're proving

well now.. i have no attachments to you...
except for ... well you know.
i dunno how this is gonna go.. and these ridiculous offers are kinda freaking me out

i'm not feeling like myself..
i feel rly awkward and weird in this new found me.
and i don't rly like it...

my IB procrastination is back guys... 
but im still done all my homework by a reasonable time :)
yay

i havent read a good book in a long long time.. and i don't think i'll be able to until we move.. just cus life is soo hectic right now
im busy all week.. and its kinda tripping me out.. im ridiculously popular lately...
i think i had to turn about 4 ppl down when they invited me to do stuff..
and honestly.. i don't rly like going out this much... i like being at home.. not cus im not outgoing.. 
but i feel most relaxed at home.. and going all the time gets sooo hectic.. i don't enjoy that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

+-=


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones